LAKEWOOD SWIMMING POOL NOW OPEN – Hours and Information Below!!!
Lakewood Waves Swim Meets are scheduled for the following days – PLEASE TAKE NOTE… Open pool hours will be altered.
NOTE: Late Opening (12:00 Noon) on Saturday, July 17th – Swim Meet
NOTE: Lakewood Waves Swim Meet … our POOL WILL OPEN @ NOON (12pm) for GENERAL SWIMMING on SATURDAY, JULY 17th!!
Thank you for your understanding and GOOD LUCK LAKEWOOD WAVES!!!!!
THURSDAY, JULY 15TH @ 6PM – POOL WILL CLOSE EARLY (5:00PM)
SATURDAY, JULY 17TH @ 8AM – POOL WILL OPEN LATE – AROUND 11:30 AM
2021 LPOA Pool Rules ( Applies to MEMBERS and THEIR GUESTS)
- Members must always present their card to enter.
- No swimming unless lifeguards are on duty.
- No running, horseplay, bullying, or foul language permitted
- No gum, alcohol, tobacco, or glassware permitted.
- Eating and drinking are restricted to the concession area. No outside food or drink allowed at the pool.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No flotation devices allowed in the deep end. Children must be able to swim across the deep end unassisted.
- All swimmers must clear the pool during the rest period. Adults 18 or older may swim during pool break at their own risk.
- No swimming under diving boards or slide. Only one person is allowed on board or slide at a time. Persons waiting in line must remain on the pool deck. Make sure the area is clear before taking your turn. If you climb up the diving board ladders you must jump off.
- No hanging on ropes, diving boards, or jumping off sideways. No playing with hard objects or tennis balls. No toys in the deep end. Must use ladders to exit pool.