LAKEWOOD SWIMMING POOL
2023-Hours and information below!!
2023 Home swim meet schedule(WILL effect pool opening time)
Saturday--June 24th - All Levels
Saturday--July 15th -All Levels
NOTICE TO 2023 MEMBERS......All Saturday HOME Meets means the Pool Will Not Open Until 1:00pm, sorry for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding and GOOD LUCK LAKEWOOD WAVES!!!!!
202 LPOA Pool Rules
- Members must always present their card to enter.
- Members may bring in a guest. Only1 Guest / 1 Member will be allowed in and must pay 5.00 per guest. A maximum of 3 guest per family are allowed. 3 Family Members Present = 3 Guest
- Guests MUST enter with members and MUST leave when the member leaves.
- No swimming unless lifeguards are on duty.
- Absolutely, NO running, horseplay, bullying, or foul language permitted in or around pool or in the McGee Park Complex. Unacceptable behavior WILL result in the loss of future pool privileges. This also includes ANY guests you may bring with you to the pool/span>
- NO gum, alcohol, tobacco, or glassware permitted.
- Eating and drinking are restricted to the concession area. No outside food or drink allowed at the pool. NO coolers larger than 2 quarts allowed in the pool area.
- Children under 12 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- NO flotation devices allowed in the deep end. Children must be able to swim across the deep end unassisted to enter the deep end or use the diving boards.
- All swimmers must clear the pool during the rest periods. Adults 18 or older may swim during pool break at their own risk.
- NO swimming under diving boards or slide. Only one person is allowed on board or slide at a time. Persons waiting in line must remain on the pool deck. Make sure the area is clear before taking your turn. If you climb up the diving board ladders you must jump off.
- NO hanging on ropes, diving boards, or jumping off sideways. No playing with hard objects or tennis balls. No toys in the deep end. Must use ladders to exit pool.